Tuesday 19 January 2016

APC Update - Leg It! It's the Filth!

Evenin' All!

Last week was a bit of a lost zone as regards painting.   My self-imposed aim of entering each of the bonus rounds in the APC didn't even stretch to the second one, which was (no irony intended) Epic Fail.  It's a shame really, as I'd intended to use the French Foreign Legion's attempt to turn Laurel and Hardy into part of a crack fighting force.  However, the Defensive Terrain project is faring better - at least it has been primed!

However, over the weekend I managed to do three figures to contribute to Team Monday's efforts (Yay, Go Mondays!).


The first were Sgt Bung and PC Savage, two representatives of those fine boys in blue - the Berkshire Constabulary.


They're 28mm metal figures from Ainsty Casting's Aggro range and are ideal for anyone who wants to game on the streets of 1970s or 1980s Britain.  Soviet invasions or zombie outbreaks spring to mind, but for me they're more likely to be Yeti-bait in Dr Who games.


The bases are some I was lucky enough to win on a blog give-away run by RayR.


They're nice sculpts, and I''m tempted to get some more of the range.

And here's a treat for those of you who remember the '80s



6 comments:

  1. Great looking figures - and love those bases you won from Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job Edwin, these are the first of this range I've seen and I must admit they are rather tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice plodders!
    My epic fail continues with no entries yet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They work extremely well with those bases!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent use of the tactical moustache there.

    ReplyDelete