Tuesday 8 September 2015

All Change for Roy

I'll let Roy tell you in his own words...

As some of you may have read, I've been asked to blog / work on forums for Colonel Bill's Wargames Depot. To that end, and to make my life simple, I've altered my blog to cover both my work and his. Two birds with one stone. My small scale blog has been dropped (I am painting the models still) but I don't have time to run three blogs. 

So that the blog wasn't completely associated with myself I've altered the title and name, from RW Hobby blog - a pseudonym, as some of you may know - to Never Mind The Jankers! blog (working on the British Military aspect of Colonel Bills). Altering this has meant that the website address has changed, and therefore your blogrolls won't update with my latest posts due to this. 

I have to admit that this was an unforeseen eventuality.  

Anyway, the blog can now be found at this address http://nevermindthejankers.blogspot.co.uk/
It will feature both my Gladiator and Old West projects, Forum painting bits, any show and club work I do (this being something I'll have to start from scratch) and from the Colonel Bill's side, updates and news, product advertisement and me painting them (for myself, as he's had bits pro-painted for the trade stand). Lastly, I'll be shouting out when new stock arrives in the second-hand and painted sections of the Colonel Bill's webstore - though I'll be generalising the content, as there is that many bits and pieces coming in and out it would be beyond me to keep up!  

Once again, thank you for checking out my blog(s). It's very much appreciated and helps me to keep going. Those of you who know Colonel Bill's from the shows won't see me on the stall, however, as there's a dedicated sales team already in place. In effect I'm just a supporting customer, not a member of staff.
Those of you who are subscribers will need to re-subscribe.  The rest of you should go and see what you're missing!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, once again, Edwin. It is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete